Asset Fit is our remote infrastructure monitoring solution which has many benefits for the managers of assets such as dams, tunnels, towers, sidings and bridges, including a reduction in on-site monitoring visits, real-time data provision and a clearer view of the lifespan of the asset. Utilising a combination of state-of-the-art technologies, including wireless, remote monitoring, our systems deliver critical intelligence about an asset’s condition and its environment throughout its lifecycle, which could save money on future remediation requirements.
Unlike conventional monitoring solutions, Asset Fit is precisely tailored to ‘fit’ the unique needs of your asset: this might be anything from a straightforward incident alert through to a complex, fully integrated solution as part of a wider management programme. We will assess any existing monitoring systems to see what improvements can be made so that you can be provided with the best possible data. Data can be visualised through our secure online data visualisation, management and analysis platform, Calyx OMS™, and we will support you with regular maintenance to ensure accuracy remains consistent over long periods.
Asset Fit can also be considered as an ongoing programme of works following construction monitoring.
Smart, streamlined and highly configurable, asset fit enables you to manage the condition of your assets dependably and cost-effectively – now and long into the future…
- Employ fewer personnel to monitor and maintain your assets
- Minimise downtime of assets due to unforeseen structural issues
- Extend asset life and protect your investments
- Reduce expenditure by identifying problems early on
- Support infrastructure maintenance and retirement planning
- Record detailed incident feedback for safety and risk management reporting
- Fewer onsite personnel can improve health and safety and minimise your carbon footprint