Fully supported data visualiation with Calyx OMS
This web-based software package allows for the interpretation of large amounts of instrumentation data and is accessible 24/7. It provides continual monitoring of site conditions, offering status updates and reassurance to clients wherever they choose to view the data. Site-specific thresholds can be defined which enable Calyx to issue SMS and email action alerts to those who need them.
Calyx has been designed from the bottom up to offer a user-friendly graphical interface, which allows quick and easy interpretation of large amounts of instrumentation data from multiple sources. The system can be fully configured to suit specific user requirements and can be deployed on virtually any project regardless of scale.
Calyx Key Features
- Secure and accessible 24/7 from any device with an internet connection
- Simple dashboard view providing status updates at a glance
- Customisable, scrollable/scalable maps and plans inc. integration with Google Maps
- Multi-level alarming with full logbook integration
- Advanced graphing engine with customisable axis
- Full integration of web-cameras which adds intelligence to site data
- Automated PDF reporting
- Scalable file manager with Dropbox™ integration
- Access to both the raw and processed data stored in the database
Data provided through Calyx is vital to decision making throughout a monitoring campaign, so ensuring that this data is presented clearly and is constantly accessible is paramount to successful site projects. As Calyx is browser based, it can be accessible from any location with an internet connection and the simple and clear project specific dashboard provides a summary of site conditions at a glance.